1. Author gives 2 copies and electronic version of original article according to “Rules for Authors”:
Also original article must be submitted electronically on CD-disk or flash drive.
2. Printed version of article should be identical to electronic one, all pages numbered.
3. Manuscript submitted to Editorial Board may be accompanied by the letter signed by head or his deputy of submitting organization.
4. Authors are responsible for accuracy of presented facts, the absence of the facts closed to open publication and accuracy of cited literature.
5. Editorial Board informs authors that article is receipted by e-mail within 5 days. Terms of review will be measured especially by Editorial Board according to better circumstances for optimal publication.
6. Manuscripts should be submitted no later than 1 month prior to the release. Manuscripts submitted later will be recognized as manuscripts for the next issue. Terms of release:
- March 30th – No 1;
- June 30th – No 2;
- September 30th – No 3;
- December 24th – No 4.